... with vintage suitcases?




















Let's start with this lovely floral painted case that sits pretty adding to this bedside display in my shop. The case would be ideal for keeping delicate lace doilies, runners and maybe Grandma's precious hankies.





















Here's an old cosmetic case that has been painted. This one I use in my shop to handily display these candles. I like the large mirror in the lid to reflect whatever the case may display. This particular case would work very well to hold a potted plant with white faced posies bobbing and spilling over the edges ~ a sunroom addition!






















This classic little hard sided cosmetic case works perfectly to display these beautiful, collectable blue willow dishes. I love using chalkboards in my shop for messages! 





















My friend at Prairie Girl Studio has stacked these three beauties on the base of an old baby buggy and uses them for storage ... ribbons, buttons, beads and other treasures. (Her site is still under repair, so check back another day when I post something else from her studio.)





















And isn't this possibly the most purrfect solution for an old suitcase? The designs could be endless! The folks at Vintage Renaissance are having too much fun 'making vintage fun again'! You will notice that Vintage Renaissance is part of Etsy where you will find a myriad of people showing and selling everything handmade ~ caution: you may get lost in there!


No comments: