... to set a cheerful spring table?
















1


















2














3


















4











5



Until the spring posies push their way through, there are an abundant of colourful silk beauties that you can add to your table in many ways!

1/2  Add a bright napkin to your bouquet in something tin, or perhaps an old cheery yellow jug.

3  I have a bunch of light wooden stars on strings that I sanded, gave a spot of paint and added buttons to make napkin holders. I thought I might still add a bit of decorative white paint to soften up the edges ... maybe little dots to border it? Little wee silk flowers would also look nice to keep with the spring theme.

4  Then, there the cute little egg cup flower holders ... you wouldn't need many fresh flowers to fill them! I do have a few egg cups in my shop which would work nicely. If you want to see many more fresh spring table setting ideas, visit Suzanne at S.HOP Talk where she has posted the egg cup idea as well as many other ideas from Country Living.

5  No foolin! You don't have to look far to find something as pretty as a teacup to place flowers in as well. Happy April everyone!
  

No comments: